Search by Keyword
Most of WECU Surveillance.com products are a 1-year from date of purchase limited warranty; some items have a longer warranty and in some case extended warranty is available. We operate a policy of new for old replacement for products returned under warranty. Products misused, Damaged or warranty-expired may be repaired at our discretion on payment in advance.
Warranty returns are subject to the following return policy
All returns are to be returned PRE-PAID
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) policy as follows:
(A RMA # is used internally so we know who, what, where, when, why and how)
- All items must be shipped freight prepaid to a WECU Surveillance.com USA Manufacturing / Distribution Center.
- Items returned under warranty will be for repair or exchange only, no credit will be issued.
- Warranty replacements are subject to inspection for misuse prior to being replaced.
- Obsolete equipment returned for warranty will be replaced with a product of similar value.
- If equipment being returned for warranty is tested and no issues are found, the equipment will be returned at the customers expense.
- Special order / Custom Built / Custom Ordered and NON Standard items are NOT returnable for credit or refund.
- Improper network configuration or failure to read all manuals first, does not warrant a return. VLAN or VPN are not supported.
- Updating drivers / BIOS becomes the responsibility of the client once shipped from the facility. If any 3rd party software is installed on equipment that causes the system to fail or malfunction, it is the clients sole responsibility. Warranty does not include updating BIOS or drivers on any of our H.265 machines. If we are requested or remote assistance this will be billable.
Our ONVIF cameras are compatible with 99.9% of the systems on the market today but from time to time there are unfortunately some compatibility issues, we strongly recommend prior to purchase, if you do not know if your system is compatible with our cameras, contact the manufacturer of your system or give us a call @ 1.403.668.4758.
- Email or Call us @ 1.403.668.4758 to request a RMA.
- RMA # is only good for 10 days from the date of issue.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorized RMA #.
- All returned merchandise must have the RMA # written on the outside of the box.
- WECU Surveillance.com reserves the right not to replace product until the original equipment is returned from the customer.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid (No COD Accepted.)
- RMA items will be repaired or replaced at WECU Surveillance.com's discretion.
- BE SURE TO CLEARLY MARK THE RMA NUMBER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKING / SHIPPING BOX, OTHERWISE YOUR RETURN WILL BE REFUSED. FREIGHT COLLECT, COD RETURNS WILL ALSO BE REFUSED.
Limitation of Liability:
- If merchandise is returned within 14 days of the ship date there will be a twenty percent 20% restocking charge. After 14 days there are no returns on any items.
- If goods are shipped out, refused and sent back there will be a 25% restocking fee.
- WECU Surveillance.com will not be responsible for consequential damage to the system or its components caused by either internal or external equipment, shorted connections or components not installed or obtained from WECU Surveillance.com.
- WECU Surveillance.com shall not be liable for damage to painted surfaces due to physical abuse, excessive use, liquids, chemicals spilled upon or inside the components including oxidation or corrosion to components caused by exposure to salt air or extremely harsh environments.
- limited warranty also does not cover any losses or damages that may occur as result of:
- Shipping or improper installation or maintenance.
- Misuse, neglect or improper environment.
- Any repair, modification, adjustment, or installation of options/parts by anyone other than a WECU Surveillance.com authorized service center, excessive/inadequate electrical power surges or other irregularities.
- Due to liability and legal issues, WECU Surveillance.com is unable to assist in the areas of networking, firewall and/or anything outside the performance of the actual DVR/NVR purchased from WECU Surveillance.com.
- In the event that a DVR/NVR or recording device such as an IP encoder with a HDD is being returned for repair, all Hard Drives run the risk of having their data deleted or re-formatted. All data will be lost. It is advised that all DVR data be supported by a secondary source of back up before sent in for repair.
Please note: If you request 2nd Day Air shipping and it happens to fall on the weekend (Thursday / Friday), you will receive your product on the following Tuesday or Wednesday, as long as it is not a holiday. 2nd Day Air does not necessarily mean your order will arrive 2 days after you place your order but 2 days after UPS/FedEx picks up your package. We process orders ASAP at the latest 24-48 hours, UPS will receive the billing information and then will arrange for a pick-up most times it's the same day however, we unfortunately do not have any control over this, and cannot be held responsible for a UPS/FedEx delay or any damage caused by UPS/FedEx. WECU will not be held responsible for any customs delays. All our products are shipped from our warehouses in the USA and are in US funds. All shipping costs, border taxes, fees, levees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, not WECU Surveillance.com.
- Place your order by phone or website, you will not be charged shipping at this time. You will only be charged shipping when your product ships. Charges will appear on your CC, 1 for the original order, the other for shipping.
- Regardless of the price set your CC will be converted and charged in USD and your CC statement will show payments made to WECU Surveillance.com
- For added security, WECU will contact you shortly after your purchase to confirm your order.
- Your product will ship within 24-48 hrs, excluding weekends & holidays. If order is placed on a weekend or a holiday product(s) will be shipped the next business day.
- If a shipping method is not selected orders will be shipped UPS Ground by default.
- All shipping / pricing discrepancies must be reported within 5 days of receipt of order.
- International shipments (Outside of North America) will be required to pay by Wire Transfer.
- Please send us a list of the equipment you will be purchasing, we will then calculate shipping costs and send you a formal Invoice; please notify us as soon as you have sent payment. Once we have received, verified, and confirmed payment your equipment will ship the next business day unless the equipment you are requesting requires a lead time. No exceptions.
- All our products are shipped from our facilities in the USA (otherwise specified) and are quoted in US funds.
- All shipping costs, border taxes, fees, levees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, not WECU Surveillance.com.
- All International orders will be shipped Expedited.
- Payment is DUE ON ORDER before any equipment leaves our facilities unless other arrangements have been made. Some conditions apply, please contact us for further information.
- If you have provided a (PO) Purchase Order and equipment has been order and you cancel your PO, you will be required to pay for all equipment ordered, fees, taxes or tariffs (if applicable), a 25% restocking fee and shipping costs incurred for your cancelled order. No Exceptions!
- All products purchased within the USA (excluding California) are TAX free. A 5% (GST) Goods and Service TAX will be added to all Canadian orders online and off. Please note that this tax does not include any levees, border or customs fees.
- Unless otherwise noted, delivery will be made F.O.B. USA or designee, (continuing on these terms and conditions of sales as WECU Surveillance.com) to be paid by purchaser.
- Risk of loss passes to purchaser upon delivery by WECU Surveillance.com or designee to common carrier or delivery service.
- If purchaser refuses order for any reason, WECU Surveillance.com shall be compensated for all shipping charges, and the purchaser will be charged on their CC for all related shipping costs.
- Adult signature required
- We do not ship C.O.D and cannot ship to P.O. Box's.
- Damages are the responsibility of the carrier once the shipment is released from WECU Surveillance. The customer must make damage claims as soon as detected. Damage claims must be made to the carrier within 10 days of receipt. Save all boxes and packing material, take pictures!
- WECU Surveillance will make every effort to speed up the claim process with UPS/FedEx, but we cannot force anything to happen faster and must follow the carriers process. We sympathise with you! Regardless of how you purchased equipment from us we must receive payment from UPS/FedEx first for the damaged equipment and prior to any equipment orders being re-built / re-ordered and released from our facilities, custom built or not.
- Any equipment found defective "out of box" will be exchanged for new equipment and must be returned within 14 days, in like-new condition and in original packaging as specified in our Return Policy.
- THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES. EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WECU Surveillance.com BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BENEFITS, INDIRECT, SPECIAL. CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WECU Surveillance.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE PRODUCT OR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
- WECU Surveillance.com and its Affiliates, Vendors, Manufacturers will not be held responsible for losses or damage incurred do to failure of equipment sold regardless of reason for failure.
- To include and not limited to theft on premises monitored or any other monetary damages thought to be protected by surveillance equipment.
- Purchaser and end user accepts full responsibility for any law suits incurred due to invasion of privacy.
- Any audio recordings may come under penalty of law depending on Country / State / Province or region equipment is being used in.
- User is responsible for understanding and abiding by all local laws regarding the placement or use of video or audio recordings.
- Please check your local laws regarding these issues before purchasing and installing any audio or video recording equipment from this site.
- By placing an order, the Purchaser represents that he/she is of legal age to receive the products ordered and that the products will be used in a legal and lawful manner in accordance with all applicable Federal, State, Provincial and Local laws.
WECU Surveillance.com has the right to refuse sale to any Person, Corporation, Business, Government Entity, etc... If product has been purchased from WECU Surveillance.com website and we refuse a sale or service a refund less a 3% internal handling charge will be applied back to the credit card.
IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER TO CONSULT LEGAL COUNSEL FOR THE INTERPRETATION OF ANY LAWS APPLICABLE TO THE AREA OF INTENDED USE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
Quoted invoices or pricing on this site, or any other related material do not reflect, any duty, taxes, or brokerage fees that may apply to certain Countries, States, or Provinces and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 1.403.668.4758.
WECU Surveillance.com and WECU Surveillance Security Cameras are one in the same.
- The purchaser agrees to pay all invoices including freight within the terms of the sale and further agrees to pay all collection costs and attorney fees necessary to collect past due amounts.
- Our products may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others, or to access or intercept electronic communications in violation of privacy statutes. Video Surveillance may be illegal in certain states / countries. In no way will WECU Surveillance.com its subsidiaries, employees, or partners be held responsible for inappropriate use of these products.
WECU Surveillance.com is a Division of CVRL Industries Inc.
All information is subject to change at any time without notice.
Note: All prices in US Dollars