16/2 Stranded Unshielded, UL listed in Pull Box 1000' length - (White)
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Coleman Cable’s electronic offering extends well beyond the realm of its voice and data products. Coleman also manufactures a comprehensive listing of products designed for applications in security, fire, sound, and low-voltage industrial instrumentation and control.
Premium 16/2 High quality Bare Copper Coleman power cable.
- CONSTRUCTION: This cable consists of two bare copper insulated conductors with an overall extruded jacket
- Conductor: 16 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 19/.0117"
- Insulation Material: Foam Polypropylene
- Insulation Thickness: 0.006'' Nom.
- Insulated Conductor Diameter: 0.068'' Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Lay Length: 5.00'' Nom.
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.014'' Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.164'' Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 23.7 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: UL 1666 Riser Flame Test
- APPROVALS: UL Standard 13 and 444, NEC Articles 725 and 800
- Temperature Rating: -20C to +75C
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS Max.
- Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 29 pF/ft Nom.
- Capacitance Between Conductors to Shield @ 1 KHz: -----
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20C: 3.92 Ohms/1M' Nom.