Super Shock Proof Armored Ruggedized High Speed 1/4" Sony EX-View HAD 530TVL WDR Day/Night PTZ, IP66 weatherproof, IR up to 300 ft, 3.4-122mm lens, NTSC/PAL option
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This highly effective exterior PTZ camera can be used on scouting and observation vehicles or just about any application that requires a professional rugged exterior PTZ camera.
It's rugged design will allow you to operate this unit in the worst of atmospheres, with its super "SHOCK-ability" and versatility, just connect it to your vehicles power supply (24V, 12V option) connect a joystick controller and view it all on a monitor. A perfect professional mobile application for observation.
The 12V version of this camera can be connected directly to the vehicles power supply without the use of an inverter
Do you need to record comprehensive video for future use, then use our high end high quality Firmus Boxer II Military grade Ruggedized PC based H.265 Mobile NVR to provide crystal clear DVD quality video! Video connection is simple by connecting the RJ45 from the camera to the NVR then run the cable to your monitor.
- Infrared with 300ft range
- Weatherproof design
- Ingress Protection (Anti-corrosion rating): IP66
- Super Shockproof
- Stepper motor for smooth Pan and Tilt
- Suitable for vehicle mount surveillance
- Active Pixels: 752H x 582V
- Synchronization: Internal
- Video Output: VBS 1.0Vp-p /75 ohms
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Scanning Frequency: 60Hz (V)
- Resolution: More than 480 Lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
- Electronic Shutter: 1/3~1/10000s
- Lux: 0 Lux (LED Open)
- Lens Focal Length: 3.4~122mm - F1.6 to F3.8 - Wide Dynamic - SONY EX-VIEW 530 TVL, 36X - Sony FCB-EX1010 module
- Focal & Iris: Auto/Manual
- Zoom: 420x total (36X Optical, 12X Digital)
- Minimum working distance: 320mm (Wide end) to 1800mm (Tele end)
- Zoom Speed Movement (NTSC/PAL):
- Optical Wide/Optical Tele 4.0sec
- Optical Wide/Digital Tele 6.0/6.2sec
- Digital Wide/Digital Tele 2.1/2.3sec
- Pan Preset Speed: 100°/s
- Tilt Preset Speed: 60°/s
- Pan Speed: 0°~80°/s>
- Tilt Speed: 0°~40°/s
- Pan Rotation: 360° continuous
- Tilt Rotation: 0-180°
- Stepper motor for smooth Pan and Tilt
- Preset: 128 presets
- Control: Multi-protocol - Pelco-P, Pelco-D etc...
- RS485 Baud rate from 2400~19200Bps
- Power Supply: DC10.5V ~ DC18V (50VA) (optional) AC24V (60VA)
- Power Consumption:
- Camera Module only: 5W
- During day time, sitting Idle: 24V30VA (2.0 Amps, 18W. No IR and no PTZ movement)
- During day, being used...Pan / Tilt / zoom: 24V35VA (2.75 Amps, 24~30W)
- During night time, sitting idle: 24V30VA (2.0 Amps)
- During night time, being used...Pan / Tilt / zoom - 24V35VA (2.75 Amps)
- Anytime movement and with IR ON - 24V30VA (3.0 Amps)
- Heater Consumption: 4W
- Wiper Consumption: 3W
- Relative Humidity: 90% without agglomeration
- Work Temperature: -35°C~55°C
- Power Source: DC10.5VA~DC18V(50VA)
- Wind Load rating: 90 Mph
- Shock: >4G
- Weight: 6Kg
- Waterproof Class: IP66
- Wall Mount Bracket Included, optional shock mount base
- Shock Mount Base
- Dimensions: 180 x 180 x 35mm
- Acceleration: 100m/S2
- Pulse Duration: 16ms,repetition rate(60-80)time/min
- Shock time: (1000+-10)times
The ASH56NV-IR camera is ready to go right out of the box and is set to Pelco D protocol 2400 baud, more information is listed below for setting up and changing the ASH56NV-IR's protocol and baud rate. If you do not have a compatible controller or a controlling device which does not have a " Call preset Function " button, you will not be able to set up the ASH56NV-IR functions from the main menu of the camera, if this is the case please use our joystick controller for correct operation of the ASH56NV-IR.
- Click here for the ASH56NV-IR users manual
- Click here for the ASH56NV-IR brochure / Spec sheet
- Click here for the PTZ SW1 and SW2 Protocol and Baud rate switch set up. For more information please see your DVR manual and Operation Manual for your specific High Speed Dome Camera settings. Please read your operation manual carefully before installing and using the unit, failure to do so will cause the camera to malfunction.
- Click here for our PTZ address Calculator
Click here to download a short video of our ASH56NV-IR 36x Optical Zoom, 530TVL Wide Dynamic Range CCTV PTZ camera. The ASH56NV-IR PTZ camera is situated on top of a 120’ climbable tower overlooking Warren, Michigan USA. The video is recorded at CIF (352 x 240) resolution at 30 fps @ 512KBps over a remote wireless connection. The download includes our proprietary file player software to play the video clip (No software to install) and short users guide.
You will get the same operation and zoom capabilities with our Ruggedized Armored Variable Dispersion LUMEN PTZ and our Armored Ruggedized NITOR Thermal / Optical PTZ camera.
Quick Q & A
- Q. How do I turn On / OFF the wiper on my ASH56NV-IR camera from my AU40Z joystick controller?
- A. Turn wiper ON: Press "Preset" enter 51 from keypad and press Enter, Turn wiper OFF: Press Call, enter 51 on keypad and press Enter
- Q. Do I need the shock mount base?
- A. It is highly recommend that you use the shock mount base on vehicular applications, the shock mount base serves 2 purposes, the first is it stops the vibration from the vehicle entering into the camera and secondly it stops the camera from being grounded on the vehicle, the shock mount base will extend the life of the ASH56NV-IR PTZ camera considerably.
- Q. Do you have a IR replacement board for the ASH56NV-IR PTZ camera?
- A. Yes, see you may purchase one with the camera when ordering or you may purchase the ASH56NV-IR replacement IR LEDs here
- Q. The glass on my ASH56NV-IR PTZ is scratched, do you have a replacement glass?
- A. Yes, you may purchase one with the camera when ordering or you may purchase the ASH56NV-IR replacement glass here