Search by Keyword
At WECU Surveillance.com, we are setting the pace and raising the bar with a remarkable portfolio of capabilities, technologies and products. Covering every aspect of our planet and beyond, we have been delivering unparalleled CCTV systems, products and overall high-end solutions, backed by the Worlds most Visionary and Friendly team of Designers and Engineers. One Team, One Vision!
Our vision is to be the world leader in Innovation, Design and Supply, a Trusted Provider of CCTV systems, CCTV technologies and CCTV Solutions that ensures the security and freedom of our nation.
WECU Surveillance.com intends to be our customers provider of choice, with a solid foundation, firm belief and high morals we move forward with futuristic solutions in mind taking the overall concept of security to the next level, we receive a high level of satisfaction from taking a project from concept to completion!
Our diverse capabilities and balanced portfolio is aligned in, but not limited to, these areas:
- Alternate Energy Powered Lighting
- Hybrid Solar / Wind / Generator CCTV Surveillance Solutions with dynamic functionality
- Exotic Engineered Ground-up Enterprise CCTV Solutions with ROHS certified equipment
- Advanced Video Detection systems - ADAT / IVS
- System sustainment, logistics support and training
- Enterprise H.265 Video Compression Software Solutions with Custom Development
- A Solutions Overview:
- Digital Video
- Access Control
- Power Systems
- Super Structures
- And Much more....
Our solutions routinely include:
- Off-grid alternative energy powered security apparatus.
- PC based or embedded NVR servers
- Next Generation H.265 leading compression codecs
- Virtual Matrix video display wall
- Digital and Mega-Pixel closed circuit television (CCTV) surveillance.
- Infrared Illumination – LED and Laser from 2 meters to 3000 meters
- Zoom cameras from 1.8 mm to 2000 mm
- Video Analytics applied to one, several or all cameras in the solution
- Multi-technology Access Control Systems.
- Engineered Towers from 6 feet to 300 feet
- Wired or Wireless non-video analytic perimeter detection.
- Wireless communications integration, i.e. radio, cellular, satellite.
- Mobile Video with or without GPS tracking.
- GPS tracking
Our standard offerings consist of:
- Imagers: standard, Mega-pixel High definition, Thermal
- Housings: Professional, Armored PTZ, Hazardous Environment, Ballistic Resistant, Covert and Overt Housings
- Lenses: Fixed and Zoom from Fish-eye to long range zoom
- Illuminators: Halogen, LED, Fixed and Variable Beam Laser
- Spectrums: White, Near-Infrared, Infrared
- Analytics: Virtual Fence, Directional Travel, Facial Recognition, License Plate Recognition, Etc...
- Embedded Appliance, PC-Based, Server Based, Mobile
- Stand-Alone Enterprise
- Generation: Fuel Efficient Generators, Wind Power, Solar Power, Combined power sources
- Modification: Conditioners, Transformers, Rectifiers
- UPS (on grid and off-grid)
- ID Technologies: UPC Card Mag-stripe, Proximity, Smart Card, Fingerprint, Handprint, Iris
- Detection Technologies: Video, Virtual Fence, Fiber Optic, Seismic Analytic, Ground Radar, Sub-surface Sonar
- Software: Platform Independent Enterprise Class
- Integration: Video, Perimeter, RADAR, SONAR
Communications Integration & Management
- Cellular, Satellite
- Wireless Radio
- Internet Protocol
- Man, Vehicle mounted systems
- Location Tracking, Speed Tracking, Course Deviation, Video Integration
- Physical Security Information Management Solutions
Unmanned Remotely Operated Vehicles
- Ground - Inanimate Threat Neutralization
- Ground - Animate Threat Detection
- Arial - Disaster Response
- Arial - Maintenance
- Arial - Security / Surveillance
In a few short years, the solutions provided by WECU Surveillance have become highly regarded due in part to three design criteria:
The depth of Expertise of WECU Surveillance and a unique capability and willingness to integrate with virtually any manufacturer's product ensures that the design, manufacture and build of these systems are handled in-house, allowing the integrator and customer to rely on one provider, ensuring interoperability without delay or excuse. It is this ability to provide the entire integrated package which is responsible for our unmatched reputation for reliable and ease of operation. All of these technologies can be seamlessly merged into a software package which is intuitive, comprehensive, scalable, and continually customized to meet the current and ever changing needs of the client.
We are a unique company positioned to help even the largest and most knowledgeable of integrators and companies who occasionally require assistance. We provide support where needed, to any size of company in an ever changing and sometimes complicated technology arena, by sourcing a basic component to extensive collaboration to integrate diverse technologies into a cohesive platform. No job is too big and we enjoy doing them all!
We believe our abilities are aligned with the current and future growing needs of all our clients including evolving security priorities with improved intelligence and precision video. These abilities also address homeland security and large-scale protection systems that enhance city, county and state government services.
We will work with you as much or as little as you require to Customize a Solution based upon, the application, your needs, wants, and budget!
- Cutting edge technology
WECU Surveillance is a world leader in developing and applying the most current technology available, updating capabilities at a pace unrivalled by our competitors.
WECU Surveillance is relentless in our testing procedure to ensure day-in, day-out operation of all our solutions. WECU Surveillance clients are typically organizations for whom surveillance and security failures are not an option.
- Ease of Maintenance
WECU Surveillance understands that the ability to easily maintain a system is often as important as the solution itself. All solutions are designed with a modular functionality, most hardware failures within a WECU Surveillance System can be rectified within minutes by relatively untrained maintenance personnel.
Note: All prices in US Dollars